It is hoped that we will be able to hold this year’s competition at the Clubhouse. Although it worked quite well online, it’s better to be there and hear Anthony’s comments, and chat things over.
Entries must be submitted to the Clubhouse by noon on Saturday 9th October and will be displayed there until Sunday afternoon, when the judging takes place at approximately 1400.
Entry is free and open to all ages. 1st Prize is £15, 2nd prize £10, and 3rd prize £5. Other entries will be awarded ‘Commended’ and ‘Highly Commended’. The membership will also get to vote for the their own personal favourite, for which the prize is £10.
Here are some important points;
- You may enter up to 6 photographs.
- They must be of a nautical subject, or at least contain water in some form.
- Please submit in an envelope with your name and the titles of the photographs.
- They must be no larger than 20cm x 16cm (8” x 6”)
- Holiday snaps and portraits of people and pets will not be accepted.
After the competition, the photographs will be left in the games room for collection. Should you wish to have your pictures returned by post, then please leave a stamped and addressed envelope.
Good luck to you all and hope to see you at the judging on Sunday 10th October, at 14:00!
Click here for the 2020 results page.