Every year the PMSC members cook lunch for those working on their boats ready for the sailing season, other members are invited too, between 12 and 1.30pm.
Volunteer chefs /cooks required to cook Fitting Out Lunches.
- Choice of menu is entirely up to the Chef/cook.
- Lunches do not have to be home cooked - bought pies/ Quiches etc. are very acceptable.
- It is useful to have a vegetarian alternative.
- We usually charge £5 for a main course.
- Pudding/ dessert optional extra, and normally charged at £3.
Meals could be bangers and mash, it’s up to those cooking to decide, it can include a desert too, but not to cost more than £4.00 - £5.00 or £8.00 including desert.