- Starting at. 11am from the Measured Mile off Clamp House, and finishing off the RHYC clubhouse.
- Usually a 3-4 hour race round the cans outside the harbour or a river course if too windy
- Not too serious- a wide variety of boats take place
- Take a radio and register with the RHYC Race boat- The Lion- on channel M1
- Prizes for the first Pin Mill boat home
- If you fancy a go as crew only let me know and we’ll try and find a spare berth with a Pin Mill boat
PMSC sailing event entry form. Click here for the general sailing event entry form, to be completed for cruising events and PMSC races, or complete the online form below.
If you wish to participate in a PMSC crusing or racing event, please complete the form so that it is received by the Sailing Secretary NO LATER THAN THE THURSDAY BEFORE THE EVENT. If there are not 2 or more entries, the event will be cancelled. Feel free to call the Sailing Sec, Steve Miller on Ips. 780000 to ensure your entry has been received.
NB: Not to be used for Regatta or CCRS races.